TERMS & CONDITIONS//
1. Work. Client retains Artinista to create [ENTER A DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK HERE]. Work includes only the final, deliverable art, and not any preliminary work or sketches. Client receives a three revision limit on all Work. If Client is not satisfied after the three revisions, Artinista will charge $5 per additional revision Client requests. Revisions include, but are not limited to, fonts, color, sizing, layout.
2. Price and Delivery. The non-refundable fee for Work is [DEPENDING ON ITEM]. Payment must be made in full before any work begins. Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by Artinista. Work is to be delivered no later than [12-16 BUSINESS DAYS FOR LOGO DEVELOPMENT, FLYERS, SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN, PRINT DESIGN. 2-6 WEEKS FOR BRANDING PACKAGES, AND LARGER PROJECTS.], but Artinista agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. No finalized artwork files will be delivered until balance is paid off.
If work is purchased, and Client does not complete within 60 days, there is a $60 restart fee. If over 120 days, project is null and void, and no refund shall be issued. ALL UNPAID INVOICES ARE CANCELLED AFTER 24HRS.
Logo files are sent over in pdf, png, and jpg formats. Print files are sent over in pdf and png format. Photoshop PSD files are available for an additional fee.
3. Grant of Rights. Artinista may use Work in portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays Artinista works). Client and Artinista agree that when asked, Client must properly identify Artinista as the creator of Work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display Artinista name together with Work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than Artinista. Draft/proof files of artwork are property of Artinista, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media. That can be breach of contract, and cause Artinista to forfeit project. In this case, no refund.
4. Cancellation, and Expiration. The fee for Work is only partially refundable. Completed projects are non refundable, where as any project started is 50% refundable. If Client nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, Artinista may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all right to Work.
5. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees that Artinista will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from Artinista performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)